From your first view of Mystic Hills you can tell this is not your typical Wimberley getaway.
Mystic Hills was constructed on a small hilltop in the tranquility and unparalleled beauty of the Wimberley Valley, and while you don’t spend miles driving up a steep hillside just to get to Mystic Hills you will still have the beautiful hills and valley views you expect while relaxing on the cabins spacious front porch.
Other than its incredible view, Mystic Hills, has many other great amenities to offer. The phrase larger than it looks definitely applies to Mystic Hills. Mystic Hills offers an open floor plan great for relaxing or playing a evening game of cards. There is a large dining area complete with a kitchenette with, cups, plates, cutlery, coffee maker, microwave, and toaster oven. The open living area is great for the family to crash together and enjoy a good movie before heading off to bed. The plush sofa is great for cuddling on in front of the electric fireplace or taking a quick cat nap.
Other than the genuine, natural beauty and spaciousness of Mystic Hills, past guests have also raved over how well-equipped they found the cabin – from the cable tv, to the wireless internet, even to the stock of linens. While it is our intention to keep guests well-stocked and without need, we do feel compelled to warn you there is entirely too much to miss by spending your entire vacation indoors. Mystic Hills is just outside Wimberley, Texas in the heart of the Texas hill country. You will never have a hard time finding something to go see or do, surrounded by many historical sites and wineries, you could plan a whole day just with that alone. But don’t forget the shopping on the square, Wimberley Zip Line Adventure, and the shopping at the San Marcos outlet mall. With its central location, Mystic Hills is the place to be.
- One Bedroom Cottage
- 1 bathroom
- 1 King Bed
- Queen sleeper sofa in the living area
- Kitchenette (Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot, Dishes, Glasses, Utensils)
- 2 TV with DVD Player (1 in the bedroom and 1 in the living area)
- Radio with CD player
- Cable TV
- Towels/Linens provided
- Electric Fireplace
- Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Large Covered Deck Overlooking sweeping valley views
- Picnic Table
- A/C and Heat
- Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Newly Updated
- Ceiling fans
- Dining area with seating for 2
- River access less than 3 miles away ($20.00 per group)
- Shared Hot Tub
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Handicap Accessibility
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$145.00 for the first 2 guests
$25.00 per extra guest per night
$25.00 one time pet fee per pet
Maximum occupancy for Mystic Hill Cottage is 4 guests.
* There is a two night minimum / three night minimum on holidays
* Mystic Hills Hilltop Cottage is a non-smoking property
* Mystic Hills Hilltop Cottage is a pet friendly property
* Mystic Hills Hilltop Cottage is child friendly
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM