HILLSIDE LOG CABIN
At the end of a small Oak and native cactus-lined drive you will find a little piece of heaven, Hillside Log Cabin. Guests at Hillside Log Cabin have a rare benefit of vacationing at a beautifully restored log cabin perfectly situated in the middle of a sprawling 50 acre ranch.
Visitors relish in the serenity of the cabin’s quaint namesake as it is perched on the side of a rolling hill overlooking the untouched beauty of a Texas ranch. Hillside Cabin is accommodating to guests looking to unwind in the shade. The covered front porch boasts two willow rocking chairs, and off to the side is a bubbling hot tub where guests can climb in and spend the afternoon watching the deer nose through the tall grass and vibrant wildflowers of the gently rolling hills.
Hillside Cabin offers guests plenty of luxurious refuge inside as well. With a hand-hewn mantel and rock fireplace and log staircase elements of the outside have tastefully been brought indoors. The first floor offers a full kitchen with all major appliances, a luxurious living area and flat screen TV, a comfortable dining table for two and a beautifully tiled bathroom and shower. Upstairs the sleeping loft is complete with a luxurious king bed and open railing to enjoy the view from above. Every detail has gone into this upscale rustic log cabin, from the cabins decor to the original wood floors, Hillside Cabin is sure not to disappoint.
- One Bedroom
- One Bath
- King Bed
- Authentic Log cabin
- Covered Front Porch
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Charcoal Grill – charcoal not provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, drip style coffee maker
- Hot Tub
- Fireplace – some wood provided
- Satellite TV/VCR/DVD
- Linens and Towels Provided
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$175.00 for the first 2 guests
$50.00 one time cleaning fee
Maximum occupancy for Hillside Cabin is 2 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Hillside Cabin is a non-smoking property
* Hillside Cabin is not a pet friendly property
* Hillside Cabin does not allow children