The Crossley House Bed and Breakfast, a Victorian home built in 1931 and recently renovated, is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country on a quiet street in Blanco, the lavender capital of Texas.
Shyrle Allen, who was reared in the spacious home, has preserved her family’s heritage, and invites you to enjoy the serenity you will find relaxing on the wrap around porch or enjoying the uniquely decorated rooms of stylish eclectic mix with antiques and whimsical furnishings.
Crossley House is within walking distance of downtown historical Blanco, Texas and only minutes from Blanco State Park where you may choose to have a picnic, swim in the Blanco River, fish, feed the ducks, or take a leisurely stroll on the nature path.
The central location is ideal for shopping trips and tours to nearby places such as Wimberley, Boerne, and Fredericksburg or to the cities of Austin and San Antonio.
Your stay will be enhanced every morning with a continental breakfast of Shyrle’s specialty home baked goods using her grandmother’s recipes which were once cooked in the full sized kitchen. This you can enjoy at your leisure. You will find other meals delightful at any number of great restaurants near-by. You will have exclusive use of the three bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, and bath which features a tub and shower. Crossley House will comfortably accommodate 5 people with privacy and personal touches of hospitality that abound with old world charm.
- Blanco, Texas
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Full beds with additional single bed
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Full Kitchen
- Homemade Breakfast makings provided
- Dining Table with Chairs
- Covered Front Porch
- Oak Shaded Sitting Areas
- Patio table and chairs
- Charcoal BBQ
- Towels and Linens Provided
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$95.00 for the first 2 guests
$20.00 per extra person per night
Maximum occupancy for Crossley House is 5 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Crossley House is a non-smoking property
* Crossley House is not a pet friendly property
* Crossley House is child friendly
(Children over 12 year welcome)
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM