WHITE BUFFALO GUEST HOUSE
Design and decorated with the utmost attention, every guest here will remember and want to return to the spirit that is the White Buffalo.
With the panoramic views of the valley, rocks, and the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that these magnificent Wimberley Accommodations are only a mile from the enchanting Village of Wimberley.
From the moment you drive in the drive way you will be met with the spirit of White Buffalo. Once entering the property you will be greeted by the large etched fireplace created a unique experience for enjoying the cool crisp Wimberley evenings.
While enjoying the large private balcony, White Buffalo Guest House offers some of the best views that surround Wimberley, putting priority on comfort and relaxation. There is a comfortable living/dining area boasting fine leather furniture and a dining table for four. White Buffalo offers its guests a full kitchen to allow for cooking your favorite meal. At the far end of the guest house sits the large master suite offering a lavish king bed with overlooking the fabulous views of the Blanco River Valley.
Come and enjoy what is the spirit of the White Buffalo and get away from it all and enjoy the surrounding hills, majestic sunsets, and magnificent sunrises all from your private deck. After taking in the fresh country air and drinking your morning coffee, get energized with a walk through the hills of Wimberley.
- One Bedroom Cottage
- 1 bath with tub/shower
- King Bed in the Master Suite
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Custom Crafted Woodburning Fireplace ($30.00 cleaning fee for use of the fireplace)
- Fully equipped kitchen (Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot)
- Dining Table for 4
- 1 TV with DVD and VCR Player in the Master Suite
- Cable TV
- Towels/Linens provided
- Central AC/Heat
- Charcoal BBQ
- Outdoor furniture
- Large Covered Back Deck Overlooking Panoramic Views of the Blanco River Valley
- Washer/Dryer (for longer rentals)
- Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Wireless Internet
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line and the Texas Wine Trail
$155.00 for the first 2 guests
$25.00 per extra guest per night
$30.00 Fireplace cleaning fee if used
Maximum occupancy for White Buffalo Guest House is 4 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* White Buffalo Guest House is a non-smoking property
* White Buffalo Guest House is not a pet friendly property
* White Buffalo Guesthouse does not allow children
Check out these reviews from our past guests!!
- March 14, 2018 – “Beautiful view. Beautiful house. We loved it!!!”