Perched on the apex of the hills overlooking the Blanco River Valley, White Buffalo Bed and Breakfast is the ideal setting for the ultimate Wimberley vacation. Design and decorated with the utmost attention, every guest here will remember and want to return to the spirit that is the White Buffalo.
With the panoramic views of the valley, rocks, and the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that these magnificent Wimberley Accommodations are only a mile from the enchanting Village of Wimberley.
You have just found the perfect Wimberley bed and breakfast, our large suite has undisturbed views and is designed with the latest amenities to allow you to relax, and feel at home away from home. From the moment you step inside, you will feel the warm connection to the indigenous western culture and history. Custom hand carved furniture combines modern comfort and old world craftsmanship to bring character and luxury to your surroundings. This luxurious room has been decorated in a classic warm colors makes you feel at home. Soak in your private hot tub under the stars sit in the private patio and sip on your favorite glass of wine and feel the stress of the outside world melt away.
- One Room Cottage
- 1 bath with shower
- 1 Queen Bed with hand carved headboard
- Kitchenette (Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot)
- Continental Breakfast with cereal, milk, juice, and sweet rolls
- 1 TV with DVD Player
- Cable TV
- Towels/Linens provided
- Central AC/Heat
- Charcoal BBQ
- Outdoor furniture
- Large outdoor dining area overlooking the most fanstastic views of Wimberley
- Private Hot Tub
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line and the Texas Wine Trail
$110.00 for the first 2 guests
Maximum occupancy for White Buffalo B&B is 2 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* White Buffalo B&B is a non-smoking property
* White Buffalo B&B is not a pet friendly property
* White Buffalo B&B does not allow children
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
*Check out time is prior to 11 AM
Check out these reviews from our past guests!!
- July 26, 2018 – “We were very impressed with the view,very clean ,comfortable bed. We were out most of the time , but the view is beautiful. Definitely would stay here again.”
- July 19, 2018 – “My husband and I came here for an anniversary get away and were very pleased with a nice room and an amazing view! The hot tub was relaxing and the accommodations were private. If you are looking for a getaway place this is a great one!”
- July 3, 2018 – “Enjoyed the stay. Each evening ended with a dip in the hot tub and coffee on the balcony/porch. Each morning started with a 3-mile walk, the last quarter mile was a killer coming up the steep hill to our room. Great setting. Good presentation. Very comfortable room. Hope to come back again.”
- May 19, 2018 – “The overlook was great. The property was beautiful and comfortable. We cannot wait to go back in the Fall when all the trees on the hill change colors.”
- May 17, 2018 – “Loved the deer that visited each morning and evening and the owners of the property left deer corn to feed the deer. Plenty of towels and blankets! Perfect for a relaxing couples weekend. Also loved jacobs well, which was only a 15 minute drive!!”
- April 26, 2018 – “We really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and cozy, and we loved hanging out on the deck and in the hot tub. Really pleased with this place”