This lakefront cottage is designer owned and a reflection of their trips to Costa Rica, Hawaii and Florida and decorated in fresh and peaceful colors and furnishings.
It is on the water and has a wonderful shaded porch with a view of the lake. It is a completely restored 1950s cottage with unbelievable charm. The location is wonderful for families with so many things within one block – walking distance to grocery store, coffee shop, Dairy Queen and many other eating choices.
The wonderful open floor plan allows the guests to be connected. The large living area, dining area and kitchen are all open to each other with a very large farmhouse table and bar stools at the counter to seat the entire group. Each bedroom has very plush pillow top mattresses and 400 thread count sheets. The master has a king size bed, the second bedroom has a queen size bed and the bunk room has a full size bed and two twins. In addition the sofa sleeper contains a full size pull out bed. The master bedroom and bunk room both have flat screen t.v.s with cable.
The living room has a 50″ flat screen with plenty of seating for everyone to relax after a day of swimming or fishing. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, high quality cookware and assessories and makes cooking a pleasure! The bunk room and second bedroom have a custom made barn door that slides on a track for privacy. This house is on a quiet cove and a great place for the kids to swim. The house comes with pool rafts, a kayake, a paddle boat and bicycles. For those who have a boat or jet ski, the dock is padded and equipped with hooks to tie up.
For those who don’t have a boat or jet ski, a boat rental business is 50 yards away and they will deliver a boat to you for you to enjoy. Fishing off the dock is a favorite pastime of the owners as well as watching the ducks. We hope that you enjoy your stay at Turtle Rock Lake House so much that you will come back and visit again!
- 3 Bedrooms/ 1 King/ 1 Queen bed/Full bed /2 twin beds
- 2 Full Baths
- Large Living area w/ 50 “flat screen TV
- Sleeper Sofa
- Dining with farmhouse style table
- Satellite TV
- Flat screen in the master suite and bunk room
- Wireless Internet
- Stainless Steel Applicances
- Double Ovens
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pot & Pans
- Coffee Pot
- Ample supply of towels & linens
- 400 Thread Count Sheets
- Outdoor dining area
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Open Floor Plan
- Direct Lake Access
- Pool rafts, Kayake, Paddle Boat, Bikes
- Padded & Equipped boat dock w/ hooks and tie ups
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
Please note this property has a 60 day cacellation policy
September 9 – February 28 – $295.00 per night
March 1 – May 14 – $395.00 per night
May 15-September 8 (Sunday – Wendnesday) – $395.00 per night
May 15-September 8 (Thursday – Saturdday) – $450.00 per night
July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Holidays – $550.00 per night
Above Pricing is based on up to 10 people
$100.00 Cleaning Fee
$500.00 Security Deposit
Maximum occupancy for Turtle Rock Lake House is 10 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Turtle Rock Lake House is a non-smoking property
* Turtle Rock Lake House is not a pet friendly property
* Turtle Rock Lake House child friendly
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM