Take a step back in time with a relaxing stay in our comfortably remodeled 28 ft. vintage, 1977 Silver Streak travel trailer (no, it is not an Airstream). This beauty is tucked away on three oak tree covered acres. She sits with her covered picnic area and solar outdoor shower beckoning you to unwind and recharge.
A few days stay at Streaking in the Oaks is the perfect chance to try satisfying your curiosity about camping without the bother of towing a camper/trailer or the hassles associated with hook up and set up.
The Streak has two regular length twin beds, a kitchen area with a refrigerator, microwave, hot plate, French press and electric tea kettle. Basic cooking necessities including dishes, wine glasses, coffee cups, and silverware are included. Coffee and tea are also provided. The Streak has been outfitted with a normal size dual flush toilet. There is also an indoor shower if you prefer this to using the spacious, outdoor solar shower.
After your day of exploring Wimberley and the Hill Country, the Silver Streak will provide a spacious outdoor area to have a picnic or BBQ steaks. This place will provide the treasured respite you have been searching for.
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Single Beds
- Bath with shower
- Kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, toaster
- Living room TV with DVD player
- Antenna with local channels
- Radio with CD player
- Towels and Linens provided
- A/C and heat
- Charcoal BBQ
- Outdoor Firepit (please check for burn bans)
- Outdoor Dining Table
- Outdoor Shower
- Covered Porch
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$85.00 for the first 2 guests per night
Maximum occupancy for Streaking in the Oaks is 2 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Streaking in the Oaks is a non-smoking property
* Streaking in the Oaks is not a pet friendly property
* Streaking in the Oaks is child friendly
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM