Featured in Southern Living, The Houston Chronicle and D Magazine, Crossland House will surely be your favorite romantic getaway.
This quaint little house sits on a beautiful part of Cypress Creek where you can enjoy a smooth glass of wine on the back deck as the deer leisurely stroll by.
The house is beautifully decorated with designer touches complete with a gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, mesquite wood floors, stone wood burning fireplace, large bedroom with a king pillow top bed and claw foot tub. The Crossland House is just a short walk to to our historic square.
Rest assured, a relaxing, romantic, and rejuvenating vacation awaits you at Crossland House, soon to be your favorite spot to get away from it all.
- One Bedroom with King Pillow Top
- One Bath with Clawfoot Tub and Separate Shower
- New Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Dining Area
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Cable TV/DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linens and Towels
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Firepit (when there is no burn ban)
- Short Walk to Town
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$185.00 for the first 2 guests
Maximum occupancy for Crossland House is 2 guests.
There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
Crossland House is a non-smoking property
Crossland House is not pet friendly property
Crossland House is not child friendly
Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
Check out time is prior to 11 AM
No children. No smoking. No pets. No day guests.
Check out these reviews from our past guests!!
- March 13, 2018 – “It isn’t actually out in the country but is hidden within the town with a few other cabins. It is close to everything so no matter what you are looking for, you can find it here.”