Featured in Southern Living, The Houston Chronicle and D Magazine, Crossland House will surely be your favorite romantic getaway.
This quaint little house sits on a beautiful part of Cypress Creek where you can enjoy a smooth glass of wine on the back deck as the deer leisurely stroll by.
The house is beautifully decorated with designer touches complete with a gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, mesquite wood floors, stone wood burning fireplace, large bedroom with a king pillow top bed and claw foot tub. The Crossland House is just a short walk to to our historic square.
Rest assured, a relaxing, romantic, and rejuvenating vacation awaits you at Crossland House, soon to be your favorite spot to get away from it all.
- One Bedroom with King Pillow Top
- One Bath with Clawfoot Tub and Separate Shower
- New Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Dining Area
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Cable TV/DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linens and Towels
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Covered Porch
- Firepit (when there is no burn ban)
- Short Walk to Town
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$195.00 for the first 2 guests
Maximum occupancy for Crossland House is 2 guests.
There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
Crossland House is a non-smoking property
Crossland House is not pet friendly property
Crossland House is not child friendly
No children. No smoking. No pets. No day guests.
Check out these reviews from our past guests!!
- March 13, 2018 – “It isn’t actually out in the country but is hidden within the town with a few other cabins. It is close to everything so no matter what you are looking for, you can find it here.”