Imagine yourself surrounded by soft desert pastels and massive hand hewn beams. Pillows of terra cotta Saltillo tile at your feet and ages old ranch rock forming silent walls around your private hideaway. Lean back and take in the museum quality southwestern weaving, carvings and works of art, on this beautiful 500 acres ranch just outside of Kyle, Texas.
Memorize every crevice of this historic haven that seems chiseled in time for you and yours alone. You will draw on that memory and return for more.
In the morning continental breakfast fixings for a quick start breakfast is at your fingertips in the generous kitchen. Home baked breakfast breads, fresh fruit, juice and coffee are there to prepare when you are ready … no clocks in the country!
After breakfast step out your front door and breathe the fresh ranch air. Feel the excitement of your own family of beautiful and unique llamas happily waiting for a visit from you. Stroll near the old barn for a heart to heart chat with the emus, miniature donkeys, and many peacocks.
When you are ready for a swim, the Blanco River (please note due to drought conditions at this time this portion of the river is dry) is only a few hundred yards away and your tube is waiting. Linger on the banks, bring a picnic lunch and watch the ancient oaks grow. A canoe is available upon request. Exercise as you desire with a ride down the road on a bicycle built for two or hike the trail to the river.
- On The Blanco RIver (please note due to drought conditions at this time this portion of the river is dry)
- Two Bedoom Cottage
- 2 Full sized Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot, Toaster, Blender, Stove/Oven)
- Sweet breads, yogurt, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee
- Dishes, Glasses, Utensils
- Towels/Linens provided
- Bathroom with tub/shower
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Outdoor furniture
- A/C and Heat
- No TV
- Dining area with setting for 4
- Blanco River Access
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$135.00 for the first 2 guests
$20.00 per extra guest per night
Maximum occupancy for New Tracks Rock Cottage is 4 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* New Tracks Rock Cottage is a non-smoking property
* New Tracks Rock Cottage is not a pet friendly property
* New Tracks Rock Cottage is child friendly
(Children over 12 year welcome)
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM