MYSTIC HILL GARDEN SUITE
Enjoy this lovely one bedroom bungalow perched on the top of a hill with a breath-taking view of the Texas hill country.
Just three miles from the Wimberley town square with adorable, locally owned shops and eateries. Needless to say this quaint cottage is a wonderful place for couples who want to escape big city and seek some peace and quiet.
Inside, you’ll enjoy a spacious layout including a comfortable sitting area with sleeper sofa and TV. Just off the living area is a kitchenette and bistro table. Make your way back to the bedroom to find a plush king size bed and nice en-suite master bathroom with wheelchair accessible walk-in shower and an extra long, jetted bathtub.
Feel free to bring your furry friends along on this trip! There is plenty of room for them to explore. Enjoy a nice dip in the enclosed and covered hot tub in the evenings with a nice glass of wine to unwind.
- One Bedroom
- One Bathrrom
- 1 King Bed
- Queen sleeper sofa in the living area
- Kitchenette (Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot)
- Dishes, Glasses, Utensils
- 2 TV with DVD Player (1 in the bedroom and 1 in the living area)
- Radio with CD player
- Cable TV
- Towels/Linens provided
- Electric Fireplace
- Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Large Covered Deck Overlooking sweeping valley views
- Picnic Table
- A/C and Heat
- Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- Newly Updated
- Ceiling fans
- Dining area with seating for 2
- River access less than 3 miles away ($20.00 per group)
- Private Hot Tub
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Partial Handicap Accessability with a roll in shower and grab bars
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$145.00 for the first 2 guests
$25.00 per extra guest per night
$25.00 one time per pet fee
Maximum occupancy for The Garden Cottage is 4 guests.
* There is a two night minimum / three night minimum on holidays
* The Garden Cottage is a non-smoking property
* The Garden Cottage is a pet friendly property
* The Garden Cottage is child friendly