LAS BRISAS ON THE BLANCO
This 1930’s home was moved from Austin and restored on the Blanco River. The fabulous screened in porch is perfect to enjoy the breezes off the river.
Situated on 3 private acres and totally fenced, you feel like there’s no one around for miles. There is a deep pool of water in the river just behind the house, even in a drought you can relax in this pool area under the shade trees.The front porch also has seating for a great place to take a break. This property now has internet, as of April 2013.The full kitchen has a small breakfast area and there is a long farm table across from the bar to seat everyone at once. There are a LPG fireplace and long comfortable couches to relax and enjoy the view from the living room. The master bedroom has a queen bed and private bath with a Jacuzzi tub and shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and full bath in the hall that even has an outside entrance and small deck! The third bedroom down stairs has a double bed. Upstairs there is a King bed and three twin beds, and a third bathroom.
The Vineyard Room – This private room with a queen bed is located just across the driveway and over the garage. A kitchenette has everything you need, microwave, coffee pot, small refrigerator and seating for two at the small garden table. The bathroom has a shower only.
- 3 Bedrooms with a sleeping loft
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 3 Sinlge Beds
- 3 Spacious Bathrooms
- Fine Linese
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Outdoor patio with spectacular views of the river
- Gas grill
- Full kitchen
- Dining table for 6
- Breakfast Bar with bar stools
- Natural setting overlooking the river
- Blanco River Access
- Natural swimming areas
- Wireless Internet
- Central A/C and heat
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$375.00 for the first 6 guests
$25.00 per person per night
$200.00 Refundable Security Deposit
Maximum occupancy for Las Brisas is 10 guests.
The Vineyard Suite is $125.00 for 2 guests per night
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Las Brisas is a non-smoking property
* Las Brisas is not a pet friendly property
* Las Brisas is child friendly – children over 10 only
Check out these reviews from our past guests!!
- May 24, 2038 – “This is a wonderfully relaxing and comfortable home. If you are looking for something in town this is not for you (but it’s an easy drive into town). But if you are looking for a great place for you and your friends or family to hang-out and have a great time this is the place for you! The house is nicely appointed and can handle a good number of guests. The beds and other furnishings were clean and comfortable. The walk down to the river is a little steep and not for the delicate, but the river was fantastic. The water was cool and shallow with a smooth rock bottom where we could just hang out and have a great time. There are beautiful rock walls that you can relax under if the sun gets to be too much. The only things keeping me from giving a full 5 stars is that the water heater(s) were set too low, and the master toilet made dripping sounds during the night. I think that everyone in our party would be happy to spend another weekend at Las Brisas!”