JACKAROO RANCH RIVER HOUSE
Jackaroo Ranch is an inviting family ranch house right in the heart of the hill country.
There is plenty of room and entertainment for groups as large as 10. With the abundance of windows that line the back walls of the home, you can sit on the sofa and watch the deer graze, and if you’re lucky, you might even spot a wild turkey! Jackaroo Ranch offers two living spaces each perfect in its own way!
Enter the newly remodeled home to find a cozy den area with flat screen TV. Next you’ll find the spacious living area with comfortable sofas, a wood burning fireplace, and doors right out to the large back deck. They kitchen is stocked with all the dinnerware, silverware, and cookware your group will need! The first bedroom has a king size bed and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. The second bedroom contains another king size bed, while the third bedroom contains a queen size bed. There is also a hallway bathroom for both bedrooms to share.
Out back is where the magic happens! There is an enormous back deck with lounge furniture, shade, and a propane grill. Enjoy a huge back yard that leads you right down to the cool blue waters of the Blanco River. The kids will love to run and play in the yard when they are not swimming or fishing in the river.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 King beds
- 2 Queen bed
- 2 Sleeper Sofas
- Dining area / six chairs
- Wireless Internet Service
- Basic satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee Pot
- Jenn Air 5-burner propane stove/oven
- Pots & Pans
- Ample supply of Towels & Linens
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Wood burning fireplace
- Large screen television
- CD Player
- Propane grill
- Outdoor Gazebo (share with Cottage guests)
- 300 feet Blanco River frontage
- River patio, outdoor furniture, picnic tables shared with Jackaroo River Cottage
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
High Season (May-September)
$350 for the first 6 guests
$25 per night for each extra guest
Low Season (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s)
$295 for the first 6 guests
$25 per night for each extra guest
Maximum occupancy for Jackaroo Ranch Main House is 10 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Jackaroo Ranch – Main House is a non-smoking property
* Jackaroo Ranch – Main House is not a pet friendly property
* Jackaroo Ranch – Main House does allow children
Check out these reviews from our past guests!!
- July 18, 2018 – “I can’t say enough great things about Jackaroo Ranch! From the moment you pull up to the property you will be amazed. We have small children (ages 1, 3 + 5) the home was a safe distance from the river where we could allow them to play on the sprawling grounds and HUGE decks without fear. The house, deck and yard are so shaded that even the hottest Texas months are still enjoyable. The kitchen is well stocked and a joy to be in. There isn’t a room in the house that doesn’t have a great view. If you’re looking for a peaceful and fun trip this is it! The house was very clean and had plenty of towels (even river towels)! The chairs provided next to the river are also an added special touch. We literally pulled up walked right down to the river to sit in the chairs and couldn’t contain the kids excitement that we let them jump in the river with their clothes on. The owners spared nothing when considering every detail at this property! We can’t wait for our next trip to Jackaroo Ranch. Thank you for sharing this property so we could have these memories that will last a lifetime!”