This adorable one room cabin on North Eagles Nest Ranch right outside of downtown Wimberley, is just waiting to take all your cares of the world away!
This location is also perfect for the adventurous traveler with shops, eateries, wineries, and swimming holes all just a short drive away. This cabin offers plenty to do or absolutely nothing…..it’s all up to you!
Enjoy the open layout with comfortable living space offering a comfy leather sofa, sliding doors that open up to the porch, and a TV. Adjacent to the living space is a fully equipped kitchen and dining table for two. There is also a plush king size bed for you to catch up on a good nights sleep. The full bathroom contains a bathtub/shower. The covered porch beckons you to relax and enjoy the long distance hill country views. Enjoy your evenings with a glass of wine while watching a true hill country sunset.
You will be entranced by the beauty and attention to detail that has been put into making this beautiful country cabin the perfect rustic retreat. This cabin is pet friendly so make sure to bring the whole family to this magical destination!
- One Bedroom Cabin
- One bath with tub/showe
- 1 King Bed
- Leather sofa and chair
- Fully equipped kitchen (Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot)
- Table seating for two
- 1 TV with DVD Player
- Radio with CD player
- Cable TV
- Towels/Linens provided
- Outdoor furniture
- Covered Front Deck Overlooking the hills
- Charcoal BBQ pit
- A/C and Heat
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$95.00 for the first 2 guests
$25.00 per net per night – 2 pets maximum
$30.00 one time cleaning fee
30 lbs maximum per pet
Maximum occupancy for Hummingbird Cabin is 2 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Hummingbird Cabin is a non-smoking property
* Hummingbird Cabin is a pet friendly property
* Hummingbird Cabin does not allow children