HIGH ROAD HOUSE
High Road House seems as though it has been lifted from the pages of an ancient storybook, it is a place that should belong to a bygone era. A place that you and your friends and family have the opportunity to call home – even if just for a weekend.
High Road sits just 8 miles from the Wimberley Square and offers some of the best views in the Wimberley Valley. This beautifully restored home is sure to make you trip a memorable one. Perched perfectly on the side of the hill High Road makes you feel as though you are the only one around for miles.
Walking through the front door you will notice the grand artistry of the refurbished knotty pine wood floors and the subtle antique accents throughout the home. This careful re-creation of time gone by offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen. Each bedroom has been tastefully decorated with fine linens and unique furnishings, all with keeping with the calm peaceful setting of the home. There has been no thought left out; even the bathrooms have been carefully decorated to accent the home.
The state of the art kitchen offers all the conveniences of home, from the stove, to the refrigerator and oven, everything has been thought of so that you can make you family their favorite meal. If you choose not to cook on your vacation check out the many restaurants that Wimberley has to offer. After a long day of shopping, sightseeing, and just having fun, you can relax in the comfy living room or soak your cares away in the bubbling hot tub just off the back deck and watch the sunset and eagles fly.
When you come to Wimberley for your next vacation, be sure to take the High Road.
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 – King Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor Firepit (watch for burn bans)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Microwave, coffee maker, stove/oven, toaster, refrigerator
- Plates, cups, silverware, cookware, pots, and pans
- Direct TV
- A/C and Heat
- Linens & Towels Provided
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$295.00 for the first 6 guests
$25.00 per extra guest per night
Maximum occupancy for High Road is 8 guests.
* There is a two night minimum
* Three night minimum on holidays
* High Road is a non-smoking property
* High Road is child friendly
* High Road is not a pet friendly property
Check out these reviews from our past guests!!
- June 28, 2018 – “I greatly enjoyed my stay at the high road house. I loved the privacy of the house and the view was great! The house’s amenities were in good shape, and the hot tub was very popular! My group of 7 all slept comfortably and can’t wait to return!”