Eagle Ridge at Wimberley is a dream come true. Years of planning and dreaming have come together to create a comfortable and cozy escape from the stresses of work, appointments, and noise.
Eagle Ridge at Wimberley is a dream come true. Years of planning and dreaming have come together to create a comfortable and cozy escape from the stresses of work, appointments, and noise. At Eagle Ridge you will find a vacation retreat for family, friends, couples, and individuals. Eagle Ridge at Wimberley offers a soft, comfortable bed, rustic charm, and stunning views from the cabin’s covered porch. A relaxing weekend getaway is within your reach and your budget!
Close by is the delightful town of Wimberley which has so much to do, see, and explore. Or you may not want to do anything at all on your vacation. Rest, relaxation, peace, and quiet are all standard at the Eagle Ridge at Wimberley cabin. As is our brand new hot tub.
During your stay at Eagle Ridge enjoy:
- New Hot Tub–we are so excited at Eagle Ridge to now invite our guests to experience the relaxation only a hot tub provides. As you take in the view, imagine your muscles relaxing and your stress floating away with the soothing bubbles. Romance and relaxation Texas Hill Country style.
- Birdwatching–gaze across panoramic views and enjoy Mother Nature up close in all her glory. See our namesake, the majestic Eagle, soar across the sky or glimpse a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher perched atop a Cedar tree.
- Stargazing–with the bright city lights miles away, the night sky opens up to a million twinkling stars. Amateurs and experienced stargazers alike are sure to find a favorite star!
- Hiking, walking, and/or biking–an abundance of outdoor activities are just steps outside. Hike down our hill or just a short drive away try your skills on “Old Baldy.”
- Exploring–look for arrowheads! All around our property you will see rocks once used to make arrowheads. Look carefully and you never know what you might find!
- Wildlife–Quietly observe deer, raccoons, lizards, armadillos, and other wildlife from the comfort of your rocking chair on the porch.
- Relaxation–Sip an ice cold glass of tea and rock your troubles away from the covered porch as the cooling breezes whisk your cares away.
Thursday – Sunday – $150.00 per night for 2 guests
Monday – Wednesday – $135.00 per night for 2 guests
$25.00 per pet per night
2 pets maximum
Weekend rate applies to all holidays including Spring Break.
Spring Break (March 12-18, 2018 and March 11-17,2019)
Memorial Day weekend
4th of July Weekend
Labor Day Weekend
Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Eagle Ridge Cabin is a non-smoking property
* Eagle Ridge Cabin is a pet friendly property
* Eagle Ridge Cabin is kid friendly
* Check in time is anytime after 4 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM