EAGLE NEST SUMMIT - LAWN SUITE
Spectacular 360˚ Views- Lawn Suite
Facing South/West/East, with incredible long distance views far beyond Wimberley Valley. Stone fireplace, private yard with your own propane BBQ, indoor and outdoor dining, full kitchen, living room and office, open space for quality time together with options for private focus, two private bedrooms each with King beds, blackout shades, private temperature control. Private jetting lawn, peak of Eagle Nest Summit.
* Indoor Swimming Pool with 1,556 sq. ft. deck wrapping around swimming pool room! With three walls of glass overlooking green Texas Hill Country, Eagle Nest Summit’s Indoor Swimming Pool delights everyone. With indoor seating, wrap-around deck to soak up the sun, the refreshing of body is a refreshing of mind.
* In addition to each suite’s private outdoor areas, Eagle Nest Summit commands 5.0 acres, 360˚ panorama perspective, top to bottom mountain property. Always developing and expanding, Eagle Nest Summit offers new trails, volleyball, fountains, meditation sites with each new visit.
* Incredible long distance views far beyond Wimberley Valley, facing South/West/East. Open space for quality time together with options for private focus, stone fireplace, full kitchen, living room and office, indoor and outdoor dining with private propane double grill BBQ, two private bedrooms each with King beds, blackout shades, wifii, flat screen in office, private temperature control. Private jetting lawn, peak of Eagle Nest Summit.
* Eagle Nest Summit History: Eagle Nest Summit was the scouting point in the 1800’s for San Jacinto veterans settling down in Wimberley Valley, a popular view point for lovers in the 1920-50’s, bursting at the seams as a party palace in the 1970’s, pulled under an artistic wing in the 1990’s as a reclusive haven; Eagle Nest Summit has long been the jewel of Hill Country Texas.
* Your Youth Is Renewed Like The Eagle’s: Renew your strength, mount up your wings as an eagle; you can run, and not be weary, walk and tire not. Held Up On Eagle’s Wings: Be lovely and pleasent in your life, and in death be peaceful: be swifter than eagles, and stronger than lions.
*Special packages for groups looking to rent the whole house, offering privacy while enjoying time together.
- Two Bedroom Suite
- 1 bathroom
- 2 King Beds
- Full Kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/ Oven Coffee Pot, Dishes, Glasses, Utensils)
- Cable TV
- Towels/Linens provided
- Wood Burning Fireplace – fire wood not provided
- Propane Grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Large Covered Deck Overlooking sweeping valley views
- Picnic Table
- A/C and Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Newly Updated
- Ceiling fans
- Dining area with seating for 4
- Shared Indoor Swimming Pool
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$195.00 for the first 4 guests
$50.00 one time pet fee per pet – 2 pets maximum
Maximum occupancy for Eagle Nest Summit Lawn Suite is 4 guests.
* There is a two night minimum / three night minimum on holidays
* Eagle Nest Summit Lawn Suite is a non-smoking property
* Eagle Nest Summit Lawn Suite is a pet friendly property
* Eagle Nest Summit Lawn Suite is not child friendly