If a little quiet time is needed for reading or relaxing the outdoor deck is comfortably furnished and the most serene setting one could imagine.
If you do nothing else, be sure to spend at least one morning with your favorite cup of coffee watching one of the prettiest sunrises in the world!
EenjoY the breathtaking view of the canyon, lush landscape and local wildlife. Inside, there is an open one room layout with a cozy king size bed, kitchenette, and full bathroom. Rustic furnishings abound and handcrafted quilts will improve your hill country cabin experience.
- 1 bedroom, 1 plush king bed
- 1 full bath tub/shower combo
- Flat screen TV and DVD
- Charcoal grill
- Breakfast Table – seats 2
- DVD Player
- Coffee Maker
- Coffee included
- Dishes, silverware
- Ample supply of linens and towels
- Hair Dryer
- Large covered deck
- Fantastic Hill Country views
- Outdoor Chiminea, wood included
- Shared Hot Tub
- Fresh Flowers
- Continental breakfast which includes:
Sweet breads, orange juice, seasonal fruit, bottle water
- A/C and Heat
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$150.00 for the first 2 guests
Maximum occupancy for Ancil’s Attic is 2 guests.
There is a two night minimum
Three night minimum on holidays
Ancil’s Attic is a non-smoking property
Ancil’s Attic is not pet friendly property
Ancil’s Attic is not child friendly
Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
Check out time is prior to 11 AM