Tucked away in the hills about 2.5 miles from Wimberley sits this stucco charmer, Blue Armadillo.
This comfortable country cabin blends in perfectly with is natural surroundings. Situated on approximately 10 acres of Texas Hill Country property, you feel like you are away from it all, yet close to everything.
As you walk through the front door you will be greeted with a décor that expresses a true Southwest feeling, from the stained concrete floors to the art on the walls. Blue Armadillo features a full kitchen, with everything you will need to fix your favorite meals (except for food). After dinner you can take your favorite cocktail and sit on the covered front porch and listen to nature at its finest and watch the thousands of stars twinkle in the dark Texas sky.
If night watching is not for you, the take a seat in the comfortable living room and watch you favorite movie of TV show on the flat screen TV. The TV features your basic cable channels as well as a DVD player. When you get ready to head in for the night, it will be hard for you to choose between the two queen beds. Blue Armadillo is a perfect spot to escape and enjoy the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Queen Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat Screen Television
- Basic Cable
- DVD Player
- CD/ AM/FM Stereo
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table with Chairs
- Covered Front Porch
- Oak Shaded Sitting Areas
- Patio table and chairs
- Charcoal BBQ
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Towels and Linens Provided
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$140.00 for the first 2 guests
$20.00 per person per night
Maximum occupancy for Blue Armadillo is 4 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* Blue Armadillo is a non-smoking property
* Blue Armadillo is not a pet friendly property
* Blue Armadillo is not child friendly
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM