New Tracks Ranch Log Cabin
- 2 bedrooms
- Kid Friendly
- Patio / Deck
- wood burning fireplace
Time and history wait for no one except you in our authentically restored 1840’s log cabin, located under beautiful, ancient and wide spreading live oaks and overlooking the peaceful Blanco River Valley located in Kyle, Texas. You will enjoy seclusion and privacy. Friendly horses, cattle, deer, llamas or miniature donkeys occasionally pass in the adjacent pasture.
The charm of the 1840’s time period is enhanced by discretely incorporated amenities such as central air conditioning, central heat and completely appointed and restored kitchen and bath.
Every care has been taken to preserve the treasured antique structure. At the rustic gate entrance a perfectly reproduced Edison light bulb glows a warm welcome and is joined inside by equally authentic “candle glow” electric lighting. A full length rock porch invites you to linger a while and enjoy the natural surroundings.
Enter the front door and step into the original log room, fully restored including the spacious native rock fireplace. The primitive enclosed staircase in one corner beckons you to visit the loft bedroom furnished with an antique queen size bed softly spread with an antique quilt and puffy pillows. A bath and second bedroom were added downstairs and blend perfectly with the original cabin. The native limestone and wood floors marry the old and the restored. All rooms are decorated with antique furnishings typical of the era of this unique cabin.
You will, for the moment, forget the speed and haste of the 1990’s. Relax and recall. Capture for yourself.
New Tracks Ranch Log Cabin Amenities
- On The Blanco River
- Two Bedoom Cottage
- 2 Queen sized Beds
- Kitchenette (Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Pot, Toaster)
- Breakfast basket with home baked breads, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee
- Dishes, Glasses, Utensils
- Towels/Linens provided
- Bathroom antique claw foot tub
- Custom Rock Shower
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
- Outdoor furniture
- A/C and Heat
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- No TV
- Dining area with setting for 4
- Blanco River Access
- Easy Commute to the San Marcos Outlets for shopping
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail
$125.00 for the first 2 guests
$20.00 per extra guest per night
Maximum occupancy for New Tracks Log Cabin is 4 guests.
* There is a two night minimum and a three night minimum on holidays
* New Tracks Log Cabin is a non-smoking property
* New Tracks Log Cabin is not a pet friendly property
* New Tracks Log Cabin is child friendly
(Children over 12 year welcome)
* Check in time is anytime after 3 PM
* Check out time is prior to 11 AM