MAKING A RESERVATION
You must be of legal age to make this reservation and agreement (25). You agree that all the information is true and accurate, and that you will pay for all services and taxes. You also agree that you will check for the accuracy of your arrival and departure dates. You also agree to the cancellation and liability policy.
Upon making a reservation you will be charged as follows:
* If the property being rented is less than $350 per night, you will be charged a $50.00 non-refundable deposit, this will apply to your balance. Final payment is due within 30 days of arrival.
* If the property being rented is $350 per night or more, you will be charged a $100.00 non-refundable deposit, this will apply to your balance. Final payment is due within 30 days of arrival.
* If your arrival date is within 30 days of the date you reserve with property full payment is due at the time of booking
Cancellation/ Rescheduling/ Changing Properties
* The deposits made to book a property are non-refundable.
* With in 30 days of arrival the reservation is non refundable unless we can get the property re-booked.
* If we are able to get the property re-booked for the dates originally reserved, Wimberley Lodging will refund the amount of the reservation less the initial booking deposit.
* Within 30 days of arrival you will not be unable to switch properties unless we are able to book the original property to another party.
* Within 30 days of arrival you will not be able to change your dates, unless we can get your original dates re-booked to another party.
CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE ARE 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
Incremental Payments and Changing Credit Cards
- Should you need to make payments to your reservation, we will be happy to do so, however there will be a $5.00 per payment charge added to the payments.
- If using multiply credit cards to pay for a reservation, there will be a $5.00 charge per card use.
- Should the need arise to change credit cards after the charge has been processed, there is a 5% fee to credit one card and process payment to another.
Once credit card information in recieved by All Wimberley Lodging, either by phone or online reservation, you are confirmed and all cancellation policies are in effect.
CHECK IN – 3PM or after – please no earlier so our property owners have ample amount of time to prepare for their next guests.
CHECK OUT – 11am or before – please no later
A charge equal to one half night stay will be charged for a late check out or early check in.
KEY RETURN – Keys must be returned to All Wimberley Lodging – failure to return keys will result in a $25.00 fee to your credit card. If you are instructed to go directly to the property please be sure to leave the key at the property.
SMOKING – If you or anyone with you smokes in a non-smoking home your credit card will be charged $200.
CLEAN UP – If there is damage to the home or extra cleaning is required, while you were a registered guest – your card will be charged for the damage or the extra cleaning.
PETS – if pets are brought to a non pet house or without permission you will be asked to leave and you will receive No Refund.
GUESTS – Homeowners have asked you to stay within a certain number of guests. They have the right to check the homes for the number of guests registered. If they find more than what you have registered for your credit card will be charged appropriately.
PARTIES AND WEDDINGS – You agree that there will be no parties or weddings without prior written consent of the Property Owner.
LIABILITY – You agree that All Wimberley Lodging, nor the property that you are renting, is responsible for any accidents or injuries to you or anyone in your party.
GIFT CERTIFICATES – Gift certificates are welcome to be purchased either online or by phone. Gift Certificates are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. The entire gift certificate must be applied to a reservation that begins and ends prior to the expiration date. We are sorry, but gift certificates can’t be extended for any reason and they can’t be redeemed for cash. Any unused portion of the gift certificate will be forfeited if not applied to a reservation. Unless noted, the gift certificate can’t be used for specialty items. If a reservation, that has used a gift certificate as payment, is cancel or change 30 days piror to the arrival date, the gift certificate will be forfeited.
Specialty packages are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours of arrival. Massages are non-refundable if cancelled within 7 days of arrival. Sorry, no exceptions.
Please note: if you decide to cancel your specialty orders or scheduled massages in residence there will be absolutely no refunds!
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSITS – Due to the disrespect of some of our accommodations our property owners have asked for a security deposit to be charged. This deposit will be returned to your credit card about 10 days after your departure as long as the house is left in the condition it was found.
LOST AND FOUND – if you leave anything at your accommodation – please call the owner – we do not find lost articles – they are found by the owner. The owners will mail the articles back for a $15.00 handling fee plus the cost of the postage.
The property owners make every effort to maintain, have the accommodations very clean, and have all mechanical items in top working condition. Sometimes mechanical problems occur (i.e. hot tub, pool, etc) if this should happen, there will be No Refunds. All Wimberley Lodging makes every effort to accommodate you in every way. Sometimes property owners make changes that we are not aware of, so All Wimberley Lodging cannot be responsible. Also, there may be times that we must make a change and move you to a different accommodation. All Wimberley Lodging is not responsible for the maintenance, care or cleaning of the accommodations. These properties are privately owned and are the responsibility of the individual owners.
By making a reservation online or by phone you agree to all terms and policies listed above.
We at All Wimberley Lodging appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.