This incredible vacation home is located approximately 12 miles northwest of Dripping Springs, situated on 19 heavily-wooded acres and surrounded by thousands of sparsely developed acreage. If you are looking for a remote vacation retreat that reflects the beauty and splendor of God’s creation, undisturbed by urban distractions, our home is just what you are looking for!
Our property features 700 feet of a large spring-fed creek that is perfect for swimming or meditating to the sound of the water as it rushes over the three-foot fall. We own both sides of the creek so your privacy is assured.
House has 3 bathrooms (2 showers and one bath). The 4 bedrooms have theme names: Bluebonnet(1 full size bed), Venetian (1 king size bed), Republic of Texas (1 twin & 1 bunk bed) and English Garden Room (2 double beds and sitting area). The kitchen has been renovated with new cabinets, Top of the Line Kitchen Aid appliances (gas range, double oven, dual zoned wine chiller), refrigerator with water and ice from the freezer door, decorative Quimper tile back splash, marble island, stainless steel pot rack and granite counter tops.
The outside of the house features stone stairs, blacktop drive up the hill, flower gardens with sitting areas.
After the sun goes down enjoy a family movie on the TV/DVD/VCR player or do what we do, sit in a rocker on the front porch and enjoy the light show put on by mother nature every night in the forms of millions of stars and dozens of fire flies. The fire circle out in front of the house is great for building campfires, roasting marshmallows, and reminiscing about the good old days.
Eagle’s Nest Vacation Home Amenities
- 4 Bedrooms/ 1 King/ 2 double beds/ 1 full bed/ 1 bunk bed/ 1 twin beds
- 3 Full Baths (2 with showers and one bath)
- Large kitchen with top of the line Kitchen Aide appliances
- Gas range, double oven, wine chiller, refrigarator
- Decorative tile backsplash with marble top island and granite counter tops
- Pot & Pans
- Coffee Pot
- Formal Dining with 8 chairs
- Driect TV
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor rocking chairs
- Fire Circle for roasting
- Flower gardens
- 700 feet on a large spring fed creek
- Ample supply of towels & linens
- Outdoor dining area
- Propane grill
- Iron and Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Convenient to Blue Hole Regional Park, Wimberley Zip Line, Wimberley Town Center, Bella Vista Olive Ranch, and the Texas Wine Trail